NECH LK200 LOTO lockout box.
After the exclusion, the keys are placed in the LOTO lockout box. The use of a group LOTO lockout box allows the members of the working group to lock the lockout box with their own LOTO padlock.
This process ensures that no workgroup member can start the machine unless all members have given their approval.
- Made of ABS engineering plastic and polycarbonate.
- Size: 200 × 162 × 90 mm.
- When working in groups, several people can lock important machines and equipment, or parts of them, at the same time.
- Clear polycarbonate lid. The contents of the box are visible even when closed.
- Can be locked simultaneously with 12 LOTO padlocks.
- With 6 internal key holder hooks.
- Lightweight, corrosion and chemical resistant.
- It can also be used as a portable exclusion box and mounted on the wall.