3-finger parallel gripper / MHS3 series
MHS3 3-finger pneumatic parallel grippers.
NECH MHS3 3 finger grippers are reliable and efficient solutions designed for picking and placing workpieces with predictable geometries. The parallel fingers ensure a secure gripping of the workpiece and the narrow open position allows for high precision handling. The 3-finger grippers are available in different sizes and parameters, so they can be adapted to the specific application as best as possible.
- Parallel fingers: parallel fingers ensure secure gripping of the workpiece preventing it from slipping or moving.
- Linear opening and closing movement: The linear movement ensures precise and accurate operation of the gripper.
- Efficient workpiece clamping: Parallel fingers and air pressure ensure secure clamping of the workpiece.
- High precision manipulation: Tight open condition allows high precision part handling.
- Fast repeat cycle times.
- MHS3 gripper is available with the following piston diameters: 16, 20, 30, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125 (mm)
Type of grip
16 mm - 125 mm