NECH MHF2-8D double acting pneumatic parallel gripper with low profile.
The low profile design saves space, making it easy to install in tight spaces. As no brackets are required for mounting, it offers a high degree of mounting flexibility.
It has a strong gripping force. Capable of a stronger grip than conventional types.
- Number of gripping fingers: 2
- Height: 19 mm
- Operating medium: compressed air
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Operating pressure: 1-6 bar
- Repeatability: ±0,05 to ±0,15 (due to the effect of backlash of the rack and pinion)
- Maximum operating frequency: 120 cycles/min
- Gripping force: 19 N
- Opening/closing stroke (both sides): 8 mm
- Obstruction-free capacity open/closed side: 0,7 / 0,6 cm3